So I promised you guys a post on what has been happening while I’ve been away so here it is.
- I posted a post (that sounds weird) called ‘Bucket List’ or something before I went and I said that I wanted to travel more as I had only been to Spain and Ireland ‘abroad’ and guess what I did! In March this year I went to Florida to go to Disneyworld and Universal Studios. This ticked off two of my things in what I want t0 do in my life list and I was so happy. It was amazing and I saw many characters and went on loads of the rides. That was fun.
- I went to a 5sos concert! I said in my last post that I liked 5sos and that I saw them in concert and this was it. I went the evening I got back from America so you know how much tired I was that night. I have to say this was one of the best nights of my life and I will never forget it.
- ps. this date was also the date TYLER OAKLEY FIRST REPLIED TO ME. yes I know it may not be that special to you but it is to me. he’s replied to me two times more since.
- I met Tanya Burr in July! I also said in my ‘bucket list’ post that this was something I wanted to do and it happened. Some people may not know who she is. She’s a beauty vlogger on youtube that I watch and yes I did say beauty. I still watch them but I doesn’t mean to say I can do makeup. She may not be my favourite youtuber but she still makes me happy.
- I did 2 weeks of work experience. At the start of July and the end of June I had to do 2 weeks of work experience as the school makes us do it. I did mine at a local primary school but I was annoyed that I couldn’t do it at my old primary school 😦 However the experience was still great and I still want to be a primary school teacher when I’m older even though 3 other people from my year kinda made a bad impression at one point. haha not me though because I’m good :0
- I FINISHED YEAR 10. AND I GO BACK TO YEAR 11 IN 5 DAYS! IM SO HAPPY! not
- Other things happened during this time but I don’t really want to address it in this post as its kinda personal. Nothing bad.
Thank you so much for reading!